Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Late Summer, Small Streams

Here's a few of the nicer photos I managed while on the water last month.  Most of these were taken during days of slow fishing, as I still can't seem to bring myself to put down the fly rod when the fishing is hot.  While there wasn't a shot among these that I'd consider spectacular, there are several that I'm really proud of.  All of the following shots were from my Pentax WS80 waterproof compact (10 MP).  If anyone would like the more thorough EXIF data for any of them, I'll be happy to provide it.

As always, please remember that all of these pictures link to a full-size view of the shot.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants