Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn on a Pennsylvania Trout Stream

Over the past several weeks, we've made out transition into fall here in Pennsylvania.  While I missed the intense caddis action that I lucked into last season, I've managed to take a few fish on streamers over the past few weeks.  Despite those few catches, fishing action overall has been pretty disappointing for me this fall.  Luckily, I've been pretty good about bringing my camera along, so even a day of getting skunked usually isn't a total loss.

Here's a few of my favorite shots from the past several weeks.  Please remember that, as always, you can click on any image to see a larger version.  Enjoy!









I hope to add a SLR camera to my arsenal within the next few weeks, so hopefully by Thanksgiving you will all be seeing photos from a new machine!  If anyone among my readers has any SLR-buying advice, please post it as a comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants