Friday, June 11, 2010

Renovations

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick note to apologize for some of the technical difficulties the site has experienced lately.  I've done what I can to fix it, and as far as I can tell, everything is in good working order again.  Thanks for understanding, and thank you for continuing to read Dharma of the Drift.

Tight Lines,

Mark

PS. The interesting little creature that has so graciously posed for this entry's image is a Least Brook lamprey.  A non-parasitic freshwater species native to the coldwater streams of this area.  They are somewhat rare and usually pretty shy, but this one, with its spawning coloration, was perfectly content to attach itself to my hand for a few pictures, then swim back to the rock streambed last spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants