Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meet Taka!

I decided to start off the new year with a post to introduce you all to my chocolate lab, Taka.  He's about a year and a half old and still very much a puppy at heart (though at about 90 lbs, he's not a puppy in body!).  These are also the first pictures to come from my newest piece of photography kit, the AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED lens from Nikon.  It's a telephoto zoom that will hopefully allow me to get some nice shots of birds and other creatures once the forests thaw this spring.  Until then, Taka here doesn't mind being a model.


























As always, clicking on any pic will take you to a larger version, and EXIF data is readily available to anyone interested.  Just ask in the comments. 

1 comments:

Becks and Brown Trout said...

Great dog... I love choccies I have one to...She loves night fishing for sea trout...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants