Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The First Steps

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. In the coming days, I'll be bringing in a template, and adding my first few entries, but in the mean time, I'll let you know what it is that this blog will deal with. In short, it's a blog of my life...but taking that a step further, it means that we'll be concentrating on my most engaging pastime: fly fishing and fly tying. I'll specifically be focusing on the tying end of things, but the main thrust of many of my entries will be concerning fish, flies, and all that goes into attaching the former to the latter.


Mixed in with that, there will be samplings of photos I take, posts about my dog, the great coffee I had that afternoon, my exploration of the Buddhist philosophy, the latest webcomic that has attracted my attention, or my take on some sort of current event. It will be a varied and hopefully interesting mix, but the path will eventually bring you back down a bank to a trout stream.

So add Dharma of the Drift to your feed reader and comment often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants